Get a handful of this, ladies! America’s favorite snack just got a makeover, and now it’s looking extra fancy and ultra delicious. Seriously, olive oil on popcorn? Are you the Countess of Fancy Town? Seems like it.
Takes about 5 minutes
What you'll need:
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1 bag plain microwave popcorn—or 1 bowl of air-popped corn
- 1 tsp. coarse sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Pop the popcorn (as you do) and while it’s popping, chop up the rosemary into smallish pieces.
- Put the olive oil and rosemary in a microwave-safe bowl and cook these together for 30 seconds. This helps release the rosemary’s flavor.
- Pour over the popcorn, and sprinkle on the salt. Toss to coat and watch it get inhaled—probably by you before anyone else gets their paws on it.
Does anyone else start eating popcorn delicately, only to end up shoving it in your face by the fistful? No? Just me? Mmmkay.